Frozen banana Popsicle
- 4 medium ripe but firm bananas
- 8 wooden craft sticks
- 3 tablespoons of coconut
- 6 ounces of quality Almond butter or chocolate
- Peel, then cut each banana in half crosswise and insert a craft stick into each half. Place on a tray, cover with plastic wrap and place in the freezer until frozen, about 3 hours.
- Dip each frozen banana into the almond butter, turning it to coat, and sprinkle the coconut flakes. Place on a tray covered in waxed paper.
Quinoa and almond butter balls
All you need is your family’s favorite:
- Nut butter (almond butter, cashew butter , or a mix of nut butters)
- Raw honey
- Goji berries or raisins
- Raw quinoa
- Chia seeds
- Hemp seeds
- Spirulina to taste
- Pop the quinoa in a flat frying pan over medium heat until you hear the popping sounds (no oil)
- Mix all the ingredients together
- Make little balls
- Store in fridge for 20-30 minutes and there you have it, super food homemade snacks.
- Add 1 or 2 in your oatmeal or perfect to eat before the gym.
- Dried apricot or dates
- Oorganic goat cheese
- Pistachios (roasted or raw or any mixed nuts you fancy)
- Organic honey
- Cinnamon powder
- Make a slit in each apricot as if it was a small pita.
- Mix the cinnamon and the crushes pistachios together . Use as much cinnamon as you’d like
- With a small tea spoon fill the apricot (or date ) up with goat cheese.
- Deep the “goat cheese side” of the apricot in honey.
- Then dip it in the nut-cinnamon mix.