Inspired by my daughter Rachel and using my Grandma’s special ingredients, here’s another Easy Breezy Lemon Squeezy recipe.
Guys this is fun for the whole family to make together, a fantastic way to have your kids and partners. Enjoy a healthy snack that is dairy free, full of bacteria fighting cinnamon, delicious dried fruit and OMEGA 3 Chia Seeds.
Other than being a great anti bacterial agent Cinnamon increase the sweetness of sugar so you’ll use a lot less sugar than you might normally do.
Here are links to the benefits of Chia Seeds and Cinnamon
- Almond/ rice/ count milk- of your choice. They are all great and healthy subtitle to cows milk.
- Assorted dried fruit of choice (cranberry, apricots, raisins, prunes, dates etch) chopped into small cubes
- Chia Seeds
- Cinnamon to taste
- Brown sugar to taste
- Mix the dried fruit , Chia Seeds, Cinnamon and brown sugar in a bowl.
- Scoop the ingredients into a popsicle mold
- Fill the mold with coconut, rice or almond milk cover and FREEZE for at least 6 hours.
- Once frozen pop them out under lukewarm water
The Spice Detective