- Rosemary and Celtic Sea Salt. This one is a classic, add some Thyme sprigs to the mix for an additional pizazz. Yummy!
- Cardamom- lovely aromas, wonderful properties, Love to add them to halved sweet potatoes and roast for about 30 minutes, a winner! Here’s a link to video recipe if you want to mix it with carrots.
- Sweet Paprika and plenty dried Oregano will make you feel like you’re on a Greek island. Add some lemon wheels for a fine citrus touch. Check out the Oregano health benefits.
- Tarragon and mustered. Massage the mix into the potatoes and roast. Serve it along side, grilled salmon or lamb chops for perfect side dish. Use your favorite mustered (honey mustered, Dijon, whole grain).
- Ginger, lemon grass and cilantro for an Asian style potatoes. Add the chopped cilantro after you roasted the potatoes, to preserve the flavor and consistency of the cilantro. Here are some Ginger health benefit.
Always use high quality olive oil , fresh ground pepper and Celtic Sea Salt to taste. Celtic Sea Salt health benefits.
As always Feel free to experiment with the above.
Feel free to send me questions or comment and recipe.
The Spice Detective