I’m going to try to make this short.
There are numerous great spices that can help with digestion, fat burning and increase your metabolism. Here are my top 5:
- Cinnamon – helps reduce blood sugar, and by doing so help balance your hunger and need for snacking through out the day. Try organic oatmeal with raisin and Cinnamon in the morning.
- Cayenne Pepper - that hottest in the spice indicted the presence of fat burning properties (high amount of capsaicin) sprinkle it on your scrambled eggs, in your lemonade, and in your tomato sauce.
- Ginger - helps to block fat absorption, improve gastric mobilize, and fight bad bacteria in your gut. Use in your stir fry, in a fruit shake, on fish & chicken. Yum!
- Black pepper - boast metabolism, help digestion, and aid nutrient absorption. This one is easy to add to your diet, just add dash of fresh ground pepper on everything.
- Mustered seeds - boosts metabolism by as much as 20% for several hours after consumption. Cook your rice with mustered seeds, add them to your salad dressings, add them to sauces, to a stew, or a stir fry.
Enjoy all these wonderful spices and please write back with more ideas and recipes incorporating the spices above.
The Spice Detective