Hope your week is going great. Here is another quick video featuring an easy recipe to introduce the whole family to the wonderful flavor of honey and cinnamon which together create an incredibly healthy combination.
Check out the honey and cinnamon; the recipe that pissed of the pharmaceutical industry, this will be super fun to do with your kids. It’s a great snack and its pretty filing.
- Dried apricot or dates
- Oorganic goat cheese
- Pistachios (roasted or raw or any mixed nuts you fancy)
- Organic honey
- Cinnamon powder
- Make a slit in each apricot as if it was a small pita.
- Mix the cinnamon and the crushes pistachios together . Use as much cinnamon as you’d like
- With a small tea spoon fill the apricot (or date ) up with goat cheese.
- Deep the “goat cheese side” of the apricot in honey.
- Then dip it in the nut-cinnamon mix.
And done! Easy, Breezy, Lemon squeezy!