Here is a fun, super healthy snack to make and store in the fridge.
Make it for yourself and make it with the whole family. Kids love to create little round balls with their hands. This is the best alternative to store bought, sugar drench so-called "snack bars."
In this video I'm hosting the beautiful and talented Lauren Arboleda from Food From the Heart
All you need is your family’s favorite:
- Nut butter (almond butter, cashew butter , or a mix of nut butters)
- Raw honey
- Goji berries or raisins
- Raw quinoa
- Chia seeds
- Hemp seeds
- Spirulina to taste
- Pop the quinoa in a flat frying pan over medium heat until you hear the popping sounds (no oil)
- Mix all the ingredients together
- Make little balls
- Store in fridge for 20-30 minutes and there you have it, super food homemade snacks.
- Add 1 or 2 in your oatmeal or perfect to eat before the gym.
Like I always say: Easy , Breezy , Lemon Squeezy!