This one is truly out of the box and special ! a delicious fusion between Lebanese and Italian cuisine! Yum, yum, yum!
- 1 cup olive oil
- Tbs sumac
- 1 cup raw tahini
- 1 cup parmigiana
- Few thyme sprigs
- Few parsley sprigs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2-3 peeled garlic cloves
- Cup toasted sesame seeds
- 1 package Pasta of choice.
- Cook pasta according to package instruction in water, salt and oil. Feel free to add bay leaves to be removed after pasta cooks. ( al dente please, nobody wants to eat mushy pasta)
- In a food processor, mix all the ingredients except the toasted sesame and briefly mix them together to a smooth paste.
- Place the cooked pasta In a serving bowl, pour the Sumac Tahini pesto and mix well. Add the toasted sesame seeds and stir them in.
- Garnish with a pinch of sumac and enjoy this delicious healthy fusion pasta. Can be served warm or cod.
I hope you enjoyed the video . Your feedback is always welcome.
The spice detective