Article by: Ancestral Nutrition
This smoothie packs a ton nutrients into one easy drink for women trying to have babies.
Maca boosts fertility, balances hormones and strengthens egg health.
Kefir is rich in beneficial probiotics.
Egg yolks are high in omega-3s and vitamins A, E, D, K and choline (critical for pregnancy).
Raspberries are a low sugar fruit that are high in fiber and antioxidants.
Wheatgrass is high in antioxidants and very cleansing.
Kale is high in folate and a ton of other vitamins and minerals.
Bentonite clay binds to toxins as well as harmful bacteria and yeast, flushing them out of the body.
Collagen is great for the gut, tendons, joints and bones as well as skin, hair and nails.
This organic greens powder is loaded with vitamins, minerals, enzymes and probiotics.
- 1 cup organic raspberries
- 1-2 egg yolks (from pastured, organic eggs)
- handful of kale or spinach
- 1 cup raw, grass-fed kefir
- 1 scoop of wheatgrass
- 1 scoop greens powder
- 1 scoop collagen
- 1 tsp maca
- 1 tsp bentonite clay
- optional add ons that I often throw in:
- lemon slices with peel
- raw honey, if you'd like it sweeter
- Put all ingredients in a blender and mix on high until smooth.