This yummy and healthy recipe will leave you wanting more!
- 1/4 of cup Whole almonds
- 1/2 head of steamed cauliflower
- 1/2 head of steamed broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup of mozzarella cheese (optional)
- Purée 1/4 cup whole almonds in food processor
- Take ½ head of steamed cauliflower and ½ head of steamed broccoli and then add to the almond in the food processor.
- Let cool slightly and then add 1 beaten egg, 1 tsp cayenne pepper, (and optional 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese)
- Now your dough is ready, press the dough into a flat layer on pan.
- Bake at 425 for 12-15 minutes or until sides are golden brown.
- Remove from oven. Top with tomato sauce, steamed spinach, and fresh basil leaves and your favorite cheese.
- Bake for another 5 minutes