Article by: The Kitchn
What You Need
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan salt or sea salt
- 6 drops lime essential oil
- 10 drops geranium essential oil
- 2 tablespoons rosewater
- 2 tablespoons grain alcohol, Everclear or high-proof vodka (don't use rubbing alcohol because you can become sensitized to it with regular use)
- 4 tablespoons pure witch hazel
- 6-ounce glass spray bottle
- Small funnel
- Combine salt and oils: Combine the salt and essential oils in the glass spray bottle and gently shake to combine.
- Add remaining ingredients and shake: Using the funnel, add the rose water, alcohol, and witch hazel. Tighten the cap and shake.
- To use: Spray onto clean armpits and allow to dry briefly before dressing.
This deodorant has a shelf life of about 6 months.
Feel free to sub other essential oils, like lavender, for the ones listed here.