- Grape seed oil
- Preserved lemon
- Nigella seed
- Place a large filet of salmon in a mixing bowl
- Splash with grape seed oil (high smoking point)
- Chopped preserved lemon (my secret ingredient)
- Chopped dill
- Nigella seed ( known as black sesame but It is not sesame )
- Mix and cover the entire salmon and skin.
- Make sure you soaked you cedar plank for at least an hour in water (other wise it will burn on the grill)
- Place the cedar plank on the grill and place the salmon skin side down on the plank.
- Grill to your desired temperature and enjoy.