This recipe will change your life, this bread is virtually carb free, filed with healthy fats, calcium and packed with protein.
If you are on a low carb diet this bread will be the perfect for you. And it only takes 20 minutes. Easy, breezy, lemon squeezy.
I make mine with Za'atar and its so delicious
- 5 big spoons of raw tahini
- 2 spoons of Raw honey
- 1 teaspoon of Aluminum free baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- Spoon full of Za'atar
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and stir really well.
- Pre-heatoven to 350 degrees
- Pour the mix to an “ English cake “ pan
- Bake for 20 minutes. Let cool off and enjoy.
You can make a sweet version of it by adding cinnamon and raisins instead of Z'aatar
CR-eate is a design studio effectively balancing concept, design, art and function for brands & interior spaces.