Recipe by: Black Berry Babe
- 1 piece bread, whole wheat or sprouted
- 1/2 avocado, ripe and soft
- 1 tbsp Hiland Dairy Cottage Cheese
- 1 egg
- lime wedge
- Toast bread.
- Add avocado and cottage cheese to small bowl. Smash avocado and stir to combine.
- Smear avocado spread on toast.
- For the egg, gently crack the egg into a hot pan coated in pan coat. Reduce the heat to medium and allow to cook for about 2 minutes. Cover the pan with a lid for an additional minute to finish, do not flip the egg. Loosen the sides of the fried egg with a spatula, then slide out of the pan on top of toast.
- Crack black pepper and sea salt over the top. Finish with a squeeze of lime juice (optional)
- Add Za'atar and Suman to taste.